Intensive Classroom Program (ICP)
Intensive Classroom Program (ICP) provides comprehensive classroom training to GATE aspirants with the added advantage of Online Test Series and Interview Guidance (Successful candidates only). Classes are conducted by expert faculty and are highly interactive in nature.
The program will run in three batches to suit the convenience of the students. The students can opt for any one
2 Years Classroom Course is exclusively designed for 3rd year college going students. Time Table is suitable for college going students as well as working professionals. At PETROGATE Academy, we teach concepts from basic level hence this program offers the convenience of managing comprehensive syllabus without compromising the college curriculum and work schedule.
This program will help in better revision and provides more time for planned preparation of competitive examinations while having flexibility to opt for leaves during semester exams.
Explorer Batch (3rd Year Students)
Batch Starting from March/April
|1st Year Course
||2nd Year Course
||Well Test Analysis
#Subjects will be taught only once, as mentioned in the course curriculum
One Year Course
One Year Classroom Course is exclusively designed for preparation of GATE examination. These batches are developed for 4th year and pass-out students, who can devote their full time for preparation of competitive examinations as classes will be conducted regularly on weekdays. The main feature of the course is that all the subjects are taught from basic to advanced level: this helps students to develop strong grip on the basics and clear understanding of fundamental concepts. More focus will be given on solving multiple choice and numerical data type questions which are asked in GATE examination.
Developer Batch (4th Year Students):
Batch Starting from July/August
Classes will be held daily from Monday-Saturday for 2-3 hours (after the college timings) and on Sundays/public holidays for 3-4 hours.
Producer Batch (Pass-Out Students)
Batch Starting from June/July
Classes will be help daily from Monday-Saturday for 2-3 hours (during anytime of the day) and on Sunday/public holiday for 3-4 hours
Important Features of ICP:
- Effective and Systematically designed course curriculum consisting of 400+ hours of class covering entire GATE syllabus (including Mathematics & General Aptitude)
- Classes will be taken by core petroleum engineering faculties and GATE toppers.
- Well researched and comprehensive study material will be provided; this study material is compact, easy to understand and very effective.
- The syllabus will be timely completed well before the examinations.
- Concepts to be taught from basic level through concept building and intensive numerical problem solving.
- Suitable and Convenient Class Timings.
- 100% result oriented classes
- Individual attention with regular feedback
- Regular sectional/full tests on the pattern of GATE with cash rewards
- Scholarships for meritorious aspirants
- Separate tutorials/doubt discussion classes as per students’ needs
- Limited seats